There’s always something appealing about living away from busy, boisterous, and narrow city streets. Build your dream home and own this 1.25 acre-land surrounded by the raw wilderness nestled in the verdant landscape of Volusia County, FL. Your quiet solitude shouldn’t come with a price and restocking for daily supplies should be easy. Sitting quietly, only a 20-minute-drive downtown DeLand, the amenities are within arms’ reach and are flocked by grocery shops, restaurants and a plethora of attractions.
Treat yourself and plunge into the turquoise green waters and creamy-white Beach of New Smyrna just 16.2 mile-drive. Or, you can discover the rich history of Old Fork Park about 0.14 miles away. You can have a peaceful stroll with the family as it is surrounded by huge oak trees, A1 landscape, feel the waves rippling gently and the wonderful silk-skies. Another historic landmark is the Ponce Inlet Jetty, about 18.2 mile-drive away from the property. Take a short drive when you’re in the Daytona area, the lighthouse grounds feature a gift shop, historic buildings, self-guided tour up the tower, and a great collection of Fresnel lenses. In case you have that big city rush, fret no more! Grab your wheel and a good 42 minute-drive south will lead you to the sprawling City Orlando. You can wander through the less traveled alley, grab some heavenly tasting cuisines and immerse yourself in the myriads of magic the city offers.
We get it done to your expectations. Call us now to learn more about the offer.
– Single-Family Home
– Lot Type – Land
– Sale Price – $24,889
– State – Florida
– County – Volusia
– Property Address – New Smyrna Beach, FL 38562
– Size – 1.25 Acre(s)
– Road Access – Yes, Unpaved
-New Smyrna Beach is a dirt road
– Lot GPS Coordinates: 29.0094, -81.1191
– New Smyrna Museum of History – 21 min (13.9 miles)
– Old Fort Park – 22 min (14.1 miles)
– Dunlawton Sugar Mill Gardens – 27 min (14.1 miles)
– Indian River Lagoon Park – 28 min (17.4 miles)
– Ponce Inlet Jetty – 37 min (18.2 miles)
– Marine Science Center – 42 min (21.5 miles)
– Lighthouse Point Park – 42 min (21.6 miles)
– Ponce de Leon Inlet Lighthouse & Museum – 42 min (21.6 miles)
Don’t miss out on this fantastic land offer for as low as $24,889!
GOT QUESTIONS? WE HAVE ANSWERS!:
– Call/Txt/Email Christian Cedan @ (854) 222-7772, [email protected].
– We may have other properties at bargain prices available. All you have to do is ask!
– Don’t hesitate! Connect with us today while this deal is still Available!