Experience like on the lake in this beautiful active subdivision in Fairfield Bay, Ar. Once you own this 0.2738-acre, you’ll have access to an array of incredible amenities including golf courses, tennis center, swimming pools, fitness center, miniature golf course, full service marina, swimming beach, fishing dock, cafe, and boat and equipment rentals. Nestled along Exeter Rd, about 1.7 miles south of the outskirts of Fairfield Bay.
Nestled in the Ozark Mountains and situated on the north shores of the pristine Greers Ferry Lake, Fairfield Bay offers natural beauty and an active, outdoor lifestyle. Fairfield Bay just feels like a vacation. Sun, water, condos, food and drink, and time standing still while you play the day away. This resort town just screams free time for leisure and outdoor activity.
What are you waiting for? Call us today for this offer!
– Lot Type – Land
– Sale Price – $6,799
– State – Arkansas
– County – Van Buren
– Property Address – 0 Exeter Dr, Lot# 7, Fairfield Bay, AR 72088
– Size – 0.2738 Acre(s)
– Road Access – Yes, Unpaved
– Electricity – Not connected
– Water – Public / County connections
– Septic – No sewer available
– Elevation – 846.5 ft
– Exeter Dr is a Dirt road
– Lot GPS Coordinates: 35.594857, -92.279694
– Indian Rock Cave & Trail – 8 min (3.3 miles)
– Sugar Loaf Mountain National Nature Trail – 28 min (18.0 miles)
– Cornelius Falls – 44 min (33.6 miles)
– Stone County Museum – 47 min (32.1 miles)
– Ruland Junction Train Museum – 47 min (35.5 miles)
– Blanchard Springs Caverns – 1 hr 5 min (44.1 miles)
– Silver Dollar City – 2 hr 23 min (120 miles)
Don’t miss out on this fantastic land offer for as low as $6,799!
GOT QUESTIONS? WE HAVE ANSWERS!:
– Call/Txt/Email Christian Cedan @ (854) 222-7772, [email protected].
– We may have other properties at bargain prices available. All you have to do is ask!
– Don’t hesitate! Connect with us today while this deal is still Available!